- MS Court of Appeals affirms summary judgment for JC&A client in Warren County Circuit Court, dismissing premises liability lawsuit.
- Jernigan appointed Board of Trustees Chairman for Baptist Health Systems
- Jernigan and Anderson secure Appellate Court decision vindicating State Auditor in records dispute with Biloxi’s Sun Herald
- Copeland named top 10 finalist in the “TOP 40 LEADERSHIP IN LAW 2015” by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Wilson named to “GOPAC’s Class of Emerging Leaders” for 2016Wilson named Vice-Chairman of House Judiciary A Committee
- Vanderloo admitted to practice before United States Court of Federal Claims
- Copeland selected for listing by The Best Lawyers in America, 2016, 22nd Edition for his work in Insurance Law
- Copeland has article published in the Mississippi Law Journal, providing a comprehensive survey of the Revised Mississippi Lien Law. See Clyde X. Copeland, III & Robert P. Wise, Expansion of Mississippi’s Construction Lien Laws to include Mississippi Subcontractors, Materialmen, Consulting Engineers, and Surveyors, 84 Miss.L.J. 905 (2015).
- JC&A listed as a Top Mississippi Law Firm by The American Lawyer and in Super Lawyers Directory
- Vanderloo selected as a Member of the Claims & Litigation Management AllianceVines selected for listing by Best Lawyers In America for his defense work on personal injury and professional malpractice lawsuits
- Vanderloo selected for Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Star List
- Jernigan Copeland & Anderson, PLLC named “GO-TO FIRM” by Fortune 500 client for Misssissippi premises liability work managed by Barton
- Copeland (argued), Graham and DeNobriga secure landmark decision enforcing “Open Roof Exclusion” and “Water Damage Exclusion” in CGL Policy before the U. S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Vanderloo secures Arbitration Award of money damages for general contractor in dispute with project developer.
- Davis secures summary judgment for landowner on issues of negligence, duty and proximate cause in Mississippi
- Favorable insurance coverage decision secured by JC&A in U. S. District Court is Affirmed by U. S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- JC&A assists State Auditor in successfully securing Order for Southaven Mayor Greg Davis to repay taxpayers for personal expenses charged to the City. The decision is affirmed by the MS Court of Appeals.
- Jernigan and Anderson secure summary judgment for client and dismissal of lawsuit concerning financing of Lost Rabbit Development
- MS Court of Appeals affirms summary judgment for JC&A client in Hinds County Circuit Court, dismissing premises liability lawsuit.
Partial ownership of real property in state does not necessarily establish residency for purposes of coverage under automobile policy
Jernigan and Anderson successfully represent Mississippi State Auditor, Stacey Pickering, who prevails in dispute with Mississippi Attorney General over payment of fees to private attorneys hired as special assistants. See Archived Oral Argument by Jernigan
Jernigan and Anderson lead charge in Mississippi for court ordered recalculation and true-up of Hurricane Katrina assessments by Mississippi Windstorm Underwriting Association based upon its misapplication of reinsurance proceeds following the storm, leading to millions of dollars in refunds to insurance carriers across Mississippi. MWUA regulations are overseen by the Mississippi Insurance Department
Firm tackles arbitration disputes arising from Mississippi contracts through Mississippi Supreme Court rulings*